Men's Study Group
A group study designed for men looking to be better husbands, fathers, brothers,
sons and servants. Meets Sunday mornings at 9:30am in the church Library (second floor, west hallway to classroom at end).
Come prepared to:
* be challenged
* learn to find balance in life
* grow in a positive attitude
* search out your passion
* establish goals to:
* be a good husband, father
* understand the "rat race"
* improve your relationships
* understand finances and money through God's Word
* grow in fellowship with other men
Led by: Wally Biegacki